CRISP will collaborate with the state on Rural Development and Education initiatives. Together, we will work towards uplifting rural communities and providing access to quality education for all. We are thrilled to embark on this journey and make a tangible impact in Meghalaya with the support of the State Government.
Role of CRISP
CRISP will assist Govt of Meghalaya in improving education sector through:
- Project for high learning outcomes in Govt schools
- Deepening the impact of Rural Development interventions – Project RD3.0
MoU with Meghalaya
We are proud to share that CRISP has signed a MoU with the Government of Meghalaya. During the course of this engagement, CRISP will collaborate with the state on Rural Development and Education initiatives.
Together, we will work towards uplifting rural communities and providing access to quality education for all.
We are thrilled to embark on this journey and make a tangible impact in Meghalaya with the support of the State Government.
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Education
The Convergence Foundation
Central Square Foundation
Government of India
Government of India Official
Department of Rural Development and Land Reform
1. Reorganising, restructuring and institutional capacity building
2. Rationalisation and Consolidation of Schools and efficient teacher deployment
3. Efficient Decentralisation and Delegation- Empowering District Collectors and Village Councils
4. Integrating pre-primary education with lower primary
5. Strengthen Science Education at Secondary and Higher Secondary levelRead More...
Worked as Member India Posts at the level of Secretary to Govt of India, expert in education Read more...
Radhey Shyam Julania
worked as Secretary to Govt of India and Special CS to Govt of Madhya Pradesh, expertise in rural development and youth affairs Read more...
Enthusiastic and motivated young mind with more than 3+ years of experience in the field of community development, gender and natural resource management (NRM). Fascinated with adventure, bikes, music, mountains and books... Read more...
Born in Kolkata and raised in Delhi, Arjoma's interest in the area of Social Science led her to pursue B.A Political Science Honours from University of Delhi, Indraprastha college for Women and completed her Master's in Politics: International and Area Studies from MMAJ Academy of International Studies- Jamia Millia Islamia. Read more...