Make Uttar Pradesh the best destination for Higher Education under the flagship of Project for Excellence in Higher Learning
and Education in UP (PEHLE - UP).
Onboard 1000 colleges of Uttar Pradesh for skill-based courses to increase the employability of students. Streamline the processes for Sector Skill Councils as well as colleges and declare a Plan of Action to make a credit transfer mechanism for students.
To narrow down the gap between schools and higher education institutions of Uttar Pradesh by increasing the interaction between them.
To gain NAAC accreditation for all universities in the next 3 years To have at least 25% of colleges accredited by NAAC within the next 3 years.
To plan for undertaking extensive faculty development programmes, including academic leadership.
Role of CRISP
Assist in Higher Education and ensure the following goals are met.
- Improve the ranking of 100 colleges. Aim for at least 25 of them to be in top-200 colleges in India.
- Develop courses and internships oriented for the job market.
- Set up innovation councils in 1000 colleges to promote innovation.
- Ensure at least 25% colleges accredited.
- Implement major goals of NEP2020
MoU with Uttar Pradesh
We’re delighted to announce that
CRISP has signed MoU with the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh to transform
in Uttar Pradesh and implement the PHELE-UP project.
1. NIRF and NAAC ACCREDITATION :- Selected 100 College for NIRF, Selected 766 College for NAAC,Data Collection based on the parameters of NAAC and NIRF, College Visits to understand their strengths and weaknesses closely
2. Skill Embedded Degree Courses :- 4 Skill Embedded Degree Courses (BBA Retail, BBA Logistics, BBA Healthcare and B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality) has been sent to the Academic Council of all State Universities for approval, Meeting with the CEOs of SSC with UP Higher Education, 76 Colleges have been mapped with 86 Courses in Uttar Pradesh
3. Faculty & Leadership Development :- Training of teachers, Submission of reference documents by CRISP (MSFDA), Preparation of draft document for UPSFDA, Integration with RUSA for funding.
4. NEP 2020 Implementation :- Monitoring of 18-actionable points in UP and preparation of a Blueprint, Effective implementation of NEP in the state of UP.
5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship :- Set up 1000 Institution’s Innovation Councils (IICs) at UP Higher Education Institutions, Development of an innovation ecosystem in the state.
6. Promoting Research in UP HEIs :- Increased involvement of faculty and Outcome students in Research in UP HEIs, Identify faculty interested in participating in the project, Conduct a research methodology workshop.
7. Technology- Driven Education :- Monitor the implementation of Swayam Transfer of Credits under the MOOCs policy(GO pending), Meet the Digital Nodal Officers to strategize the promotion of the Swayam Portal in UP HEIs.
Uttar Pradesh Team
Sitaram Janardan Kunte
Worked as Spl Chief Secretary Govt of Maharashtra, expertise in formulation, implementation and monitoring of Government policies spanning across various sectors. Read more...
She is an Architect and Planner. She has a Masters degree in Planning with specialization in Environmental Planning from School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi, 2021 with Bachelor's degree in Architecture from MITS, Gwalior, 2017. Read more...
Rahul coming from the Jalandhar District of Punjab, he realised the importance of education from his mother, who was a principal of a school for more than two decades and now runs her NGO for improving the quality of education. Read more...